What is the side effects of Ultrasound Cavitation?
What aftercare is advised?
Who might cavitation not be right for?
If you have any of the following health conditions, unfortunately you will NOT be able to have Ultrasound Cavitation.
- Poor Circulation (Blood & Lymph)
- Pregnancy or immediately after pregnancy
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Heart conditions
- High cholesterol
- HIV or AIDS
- Under the age of 18
If you have any of the following health conditions, you will not be able to have Ultrasound Cavitation without a letter of consent from your GP or Medical Practitioner.
- Skin Disorders
- High or low blood pressure
- Cancer or recovery from cancer till off medication for 12 months and have GP approval prior to commencing on cavitation treatment
- Thyroid disease or other hormonal disorders
- Any medication that affects liver function
- On regular prescription medication
Treatment can go ahead but will need to be modified if you have any of the following:
- Varicose veins
- Deep bruising
- Swollen joints
- Broken bones
- Metal implants
- Cuts and abrasions
When can i start to see results?
With our Cavitation treatment you can start to see results straight after the session.